TEMPORARY RETURN POLICY UPDATE: To ease returns for online orders, we have extended our current 30 day return policy to 60 days from the original order date.
We offer free returns on every order! If you’re not satisfied with your order, please use our online Return Center to initiate your return.
All merchandise must be returned within 60 days from the original order date with all Skarlett Blue tags and labels attached. All merchandise must be unworn, undamaged, and unwashed.
Any returns received postmarked after 60 days from the original order date are ineligible for returns and will be automatically shipped back to the customer upon receipt at our warehouse.
To ensure you receive a full refund, remember to:
- Keep all tags and labels attached to the garments.
- Try on panties over clean underwear. We can only give you a full refund if the panties are in immaculate condition
- Prevent damage by removing your jewelry before trying on. Our lingerie is made from fine and delicate fabrics.
- Prevent perfume, smoke or deodorant from getting on the garments; even the smallest amount can discolor a bra or pair of panties which will disqualify them for return.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns on items that do not meet acceptable hygiene and health regulations.
If you would like to exchange your item(s), please use our online Return Center to return the original item(s) for a refund on the product(s) you purchased and place a new order online.
Please note Skarlett Blue uses USPS as its carrier for returns, which means that it can take up to two weeks for your item(s) to reach our warehouse. You will be notified via email within 72 hours of receipt that your return has been received and processed.
Depending on your bank, refunds can take up to 10 business days to be posted to your account.
If you have any questions about your order or the return process, please e-mail our Customer Service team at AskSkarlett@SkarlettBlue.com. Skarlett Blue reserves the right to impose 10% handling charge for returned merchandise.