We offer free returns on every order! If you’re not satisfied with your order, please use our online Returns Center to initiate your return.
- All merchandise must be returned within 30 days from the original order date.
- Merchandise must be unworn, unaltered, and unwashed.
- Merchandise must have all Skarlett Blue tags and labels attached. A recycled mailer envelope is highly recommended or you can use the original packaging.
- Shipping fees are not refundable.
- Any merchandise noted as FINAL SALE cannot be returned.
- Returns received postmarked after 30 days from the original order date are ineligible for returns and will be automatically reshipped to the customer upon receipt at our warehouse.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns on items that do not meet acceptable hygiene and health regulations.
To ensure you receive a full refund, please complete the following:
- Keep all tags and labels attached to the garments.
- Try on panties over clean underwear. We can only give you a full refund if the panties are in immaculate condition.
- Prevent damage by removing your jewelry before trying on. Our lingerie is made from fine and delicate fabrics.
- Prevent perfume, smoke or deodorant from getting on the garments; even the smallest amount can discolor a bra or pair of panties which will disqualify them for return.
If you would like to exchange your item(s), please return the original item(s) for a refund, then place a new order at Skarlettblue.com. Please begin your exchange here: Returns Center
Please note Skarlett Blue uses USPS as its carrier for returns, which means that it can take up to two weeks for your item(s) to reach our warehouse. You will be notified via email within 72 hours of receipt that your return has been received and processed.
Depending on your bank, refunds can take up to 10 business days to be posted to your account.
If you have any questions about your order or the return process, please e-mail our Customer Service team at AskSkarlett@SkarlettBlue.com. Skarlett Blue reserves the right to impose 10% handling charge for returned merchandise.